Introducing the new and improved Bugaboo Bee 6
It offers the same trusted Bugaboo quality and compact design with great features like big 7-inch, puncture proof wheels, one-hand fold, and integrated self-stand, which makes it more comfortable than ever. It turns daily strolls into adventures and turns your city into a playground for both you and your child.
Improved seat design
The seat now has extra ventilation holes in the back and it’s covered with a unique high performance fabric made from a breathable mesh material. These new features provide extra breeziness and reduce heat buildup for your child during warm days.
Even better sun canopy
The new sun canopy design features a peekaboo window to make strolls together more connected, and a breezy panel for additional ventilation and comfort. It not only provides shade on sunny days but also gives UPF 50+ sun protection.
Bigger wheels to take on the city
Bumps in the road are no match for these 7 inch, puncture proof wheels. The advanced suspension enhanced with a high quality damping mechanism helps with extra shock absorption. This lets you keep a smooth push and allows your child to have longer naps.
Rotating bumper bar
Pointing at interesting shapes just became even safer thanks to the newly added rotating bumper bar. It gives your child extra support while strolling, and the handy design lets you fold it together with the stroller.
Stands on its own
The integrated self-stand allows the stroller to stand independently, wherever it's stored, be it in your hallway or next to your table at a cafe. Its sturdy design keeps it in place even in crowded spaces.
The Bugaboo Bee 6 offers a one-hand fold and stands on its own because of its integrated self-stand. This means lightweight city comfort, convenient storage, and easy lifting. It's effortless to fold and carry with one hand, which makes it easy to handle while holding your child close to you. The Bugaboo Bee 6 is made for urban parents. Its compact design makes it perfect for navigating through busy city streets, getting in and out of public transportation or a taxi.
The Bugaboo Bee 6 offers full versatility with an ergonomic seat that can be adjusted when your baby starts growing. When your child can sit upright and independently, you can easily move them to the upright seat position to discover the world from a whole different angle. It also includes a safety harness, a new sun canopy design, and a new rotating bumper bar for added protection. It's suitable from birth with the bassinet (sold separately), so you can start using it with your newborn from day one. For extra comfort, pair it with the bassinet or Bugaboo baby cocoon. The Bugaboo Bee 6 also comes with a new high performance seat fabric, made with a breathable mesh material, supported by ventilation holes in the back of the seat. It provides extra breeziness and reduces heat buildup for the child in warmer regions or during hot summer days.
Easy to drive
The independent 4-wheel suspension in the Bugaboo Bee 6 comes with a high quality damping mechanism, offering extra shock absorption for bump-free rides and smooth one hand steering. It offers top comfort, whether your child is taking a nap or sitting and exploring the world. With large 7-inch puncture proof wheels, it provides extra stability on the road, climbing up curbs, or fun adventures off the beaten path.
- Ultimate comfort from birth to toddler, including the bassinet for newborns
- High-performance seat fabric with breathable mesh, offering breeziness to reduce heat built up on warm days
- Ergonomic seat that grows with your child and rotating bumper bar for optimal protection
- Large, extendable sun canopy with peekaboo window and breezy panel
- Easy to steer with one hand and puncture-proof 7-inch wheels for added comfort
- Advanced 4-wheel suspension for extra shock absorption and fewer bumps
- Easy to carry and store featuring a one-piece fold and integrated self-stand
- Comes with car seat adapters for Bugaboo Turtle One by Nuna car seat
- True comfort in a compact size
- Easy to drive
- High durability
- Folds with one hand
Size & weight
- Stroller width: 21 in
- Stroller weight with seat: 23.2 lb
- Most compact fold: 29.9 x 18.5 13.4 in
- One-piece fold: 35.4 x 18.5 x 14.2 in
- Front wheel dimensions: 7 in
- Rear wheel dimensions: 7 in
- Designed to hold up to 50 lbs
- Underseat basket capacity: 8.8 lbs
Fabrics & Care
- Sun canopy: 100% polyester
- Seat and bassinet: 100% polyester
- Sun canopy fabric is water repellent and provides UPF 50+
- Bassinet, seat and sun canopy fabrics are machine washable
Rental Terms & Conditions between the Renter and Rent The Stroller:
1) Rental term begins and ends on specified dates and times. Rentals should be paid for in advance or charges may be held on a credit card until returned. Renters agree to return items at specified times otherwise additional fee of $15 per day will be incurred. Renter must inspect the equipment at the beginning of the term at the time of pick up/delivery. By accepting the equipment the Renter acknowledges that they have inspected the equipment and accept is in "as is" condition. If Renter does not accept or agree to accept the equipment upon inspection, Renter may cancel this agreement without penalty as long as Renter has not taken possession of the equipment.
2) Renter accepts and hires the equipment on an "as is" basis. By accepting the equipment the Renter acknowledges receipt of all equipment in good working condition and Renter fully understands the proper operation and use. Renter agrees to return equipment in as good condition as when received, with the exception of ordinary wear and tear only.
3) Renter acknowledges that Rent The Stroller did not select or manufacture the equipment and that the Renter has made the selection of the equipment based upon the Renter's own judgment. The Renter acknowledges that the Renter does not rely upon any statements or representations (express or implied) made by Rent The Stroller or any of its staff members in selecting the equipment or entering into this Rental Agreement.
4) RENTER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT RENT THE STROLLER PROVIDES THE EQUIPMENT TO RENTER "AS IS" AND RENT THE STROLLER MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE ABOUT THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF DESIGN, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ALL OF WHICH ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED BY RENT THE STROLLER.
5) RENTER FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES, WITHOUT LIMITING PARAGRAPH 4, THAT THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THE EQUIPMENT WILL BE FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THAT RENT THE STROLLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, IN ANY EVENT, FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE RENTAL OR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTOIN WITH THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR THE RENTAL OR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT. Without limiting the foregoing, the Renter acknowledges that Rent The Stroller shall not be liable for any damage caused to any person or property from the rented equipment and/or the use thereof.
6) The Renter agrees to follow and to abide by any and all manufacturer warnings, instructions and guidelines relating to the equipment and the use of the equipment, including but not limited to any and all manufacturer safety recommendations. Renter further acknowledges it is Renter's obligation to ensure Renter has received all instructions and/or safety guidelines for the equipment and Renter must contact Rent The Stroller to obtain any and all instructions and manufacturer safety recommendations and guidelines for the equipment if Renter does not have them. Renter acknowledges that once Renter has taken possession of the equipment it is becomes your job to keep your child safe.
7) Damage, Destroyed or Missing Equipment: Renter assumes and shall bear the entire risk of loss and damage to the equipment from any and every cause whatsoever. If Renter returns any piece of equipment in a fully or partially damaged or destroyed state (including missing pieces), or fails to return any piece of rented equipment as required by this agreement, Rent The Stroller reserves the right to charge the replacement cost of each affected item to the Renter's credit card and the Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s). If any returned equipment is partially damaged yet repairable, Rent The Stroller reserves the right to charge the cost of repair, up to the full retail value of the product, to the Renter's credit card and the Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s). Missing, destroyed, and incomplete instruction manuals will result in a $15.00 replacement fee per manual being charged to the Renter's credit card and the Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s). (The Renter can opt not to take the manuals by initialing below).
8) CLEANING FEE: Rent The Stroller takes special care to clean and maintain every piece of equipment each time it has been rented and we expect the same level of care from our customers. Equipment that is returned with excessive dirt, food, pet hair, and/or other debris on it will result in Renter being charged a $15.00 fee per affected item in order to cover the cost of deep and/or professional cleaning. All cleaning fees are nonrefundable, assessed at Rent The Stroller's good faith business discretion, and will be charged to Renter's credit card within 48 hours of the equipment being returned. Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s).
9) Failure to return equipment will be considered a theft, resulting in charges of a full retail price to the credit card provided or even criminal prosecution if need be.
10) The equipment is, and shall at all times be and remain, the sole and exclusive property of Rent The Stroller. Title to the equipment is and shall remain with Rent The Stroller. Renter shall not remove any labels, plates or other markings on the equipment indicating that Rent The Stroller is the owner of the equipment. Under no circumstances shall the Renter sub-rent the equipment to a third party.
11) LIABILITY WAIVER. Renter is fully responsible for the safekeeping and use of rental item(s) during the above-stated (or authorized) rental period. Renter and his/her successors and/or agents, agree to hold Rent The Stroller harmless from any liability, claims, or actions resulting from damage to property, loss, or injury (including death) caused by or arising from the use or misuse of any rental item(s), including the failure of the equipment to function as intended by the manufacturer.
I hereby authorize Rent The Stroller to charge to the foregoing credit card or account all charges and fees which are due or may become due under this agreement.
If you purchase a Membership Service, the subscription fee ("Subscription Fee") will be the then-current applicable subscription rate (including all applicable taxes and fees) listed on the Membership Service on the date that you sign up for such Membership Service. For more information on the applicable fees during the checkout process please see "Unlimited Wheels Membership" section of our site. Rent The Stroller reserves the right to alter the Subscription Fee or availability of any particular item at its discretion and without notice.
I acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions set forth above. I further acknowledge and agree that this document constitutes the entire agreement between the parties on the subject matter hereof and that it may not be amended, altered or changed except by a written agreement signed by the Renter and by Rent The Stroller.
Cancellation Policy - You can cancel an order at anytime, prior to pickup or delivery. Any cancellation within 48 hours of the pickup or delivery date is subject to a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellation of already shipped items will result in the delivery fee in both directions plus the $25 late cancellation fee.