Bugaboo Donkey3 Mono Complete Stroller
A kid (or two), check. Huge load of shopping, check. Everyone on board, and most importantly happy, check. Much of parenthood is about being prepared for all eventualities. And the bigger the family, the bigger the stroller (usually) in order to do that. But there is a stroller that takes everything you need on board, and is still small enough to fit easily into your family life, your apartment, and also through standard doorways – the Bugaboo Donkey3 Mono. Plus, when it’s time, it converts easily into the Bugaboo Donkey3 Duo which makes it great for your growing family.
Side by side strolling that builds companionship
A look. A touch (OK, sometimes more of a poke). You can’t help but smile at their interaction. Extra sibling connection is built into the Bugaboo Donkey3 Duo because of the way you can arrange your two children side by side, each one riding in equal comfort and one facing the other so they can always see each other. A stroller designed for born friends. Most the time.
And when you need to, easily convert your Bugaboo Donkey3 Mono into the Bugaboo Donkey3 Duo or Twin in just a few clicks. Add the Bugaboo wheeled board on the back for a toddler, and it takes 3 kids and all of your shopping at once.
Smaller than you think
The Bugaboo Donkey3 Mono with side basket is only 60 cm wide, and the Bugaboo Donkey3 Duo is only 74 cm which means that both are smaller than you think. They’re narrow enough to maneuver easily through standard doorways while still carrying everything you need.
Lightest drive/push, with extra stability designed-in
As with all Bugaboo strollers, there is the extra technology to ensure it’s the lightest drive, even when handling the weight of all your kids (and your shopping). One-hand push while you drive makes navigating city streets easy, keeping one hand free for everything else, and a really small turning circle allows you to get back to pick up that lost sock in an instant. The Bugaboo Donkey3 Mono and Duo have a much more stable center of gravity for those quick turns due to the single or dual side by side carriage design. Large, lighter foam, puncture-proof Bugaboo wheels make the driving experience even more enjoyable.
Fits everything you need and more
The Bugaboo Donkey3 has been designed to have built-in XXL storage capacity in two basket areas. The Mono has a handy 10 kg capacity side luggage basket that keeps everything organized and within easy reach while you’re strolling, and a large 10 kg capacity underseat basket. When converted, the Bugaboo Donkey3 Duo has the 22 lb. underseat basket. And the usual Bugaboo quality, durable materials holds 2 x 48.5 lbs. in the seats when facing the world, perfect for your growing children.
1. New sun canopy with peek-a-boo & breezy panel in one
adding value & build further on our great canopy for contact with your child & extra ventilation
2. Lighter & new wheel design (EVA foam, puncture proof)
saving ~ 500 grams, giving the Bugaboo Donkey a ‘lighter’ look & push.
3. Updated side luggage basket design
with the option to increase basket capacity & close it in the top by integrated zipper
4. New rotating carry handle
for easier operation and to be on par with other Bugaboo comfort strollers
5. New handlebar grips & wheel caps (pre-assembled)
for a more modern look, easier customization and replacement
6. New top handlebar design
for one unified global design plus support the new, replaceable handlebar grips.
7. Updated bassinet with 2 extra pockets
for extra storage, ex. keys or phone
8. Refreshed aesthetics for cleaner look
on hardware & software
What is does:
- Suitable from birth up to max. NA: 50 lbs
- Extendable sun canopy with peek-a-boo & breezy panel in one
- Free positioning of bassinet and seat on the stroller
- Extra storage with the extendable Side Luggage Basket, with a maximum load of 10kg
- Rotating carry handle for easy of use
- Changeable bassinet & seat fabric, sun canopy, grips & wheel caps
- Easy access storage pockets on bassinet
- Memory buttons to remove bassinet & seat with one hand
- One hand seat recline
- 1 Piece compact & self standing fold
- 2 Piece extra compact fold
- Beach mode (2 wheel)
- All fabrics are machine washable
- Product weight: 12.5 kg / 27.6 lbs
- Large front wheels: 10 inch, rear wheels: 12 inch
- Large, easily accessible under seat basket with storage pockets
- Volume: 30 L / 7.9 gal
- Weight capacity: 10 kg / 22 lbs)
Unfolded: 23.5"W x 30"L x 42.5"H
Folded: 23.5"W x 34.25"H x 26.375"D
At Rent The Stroller, we know that parents need different strollers for different adventures. We're here to provide you with access to the perfect ride everytime— whatever your occasion. We also know that everybody's adventures are different—some are short and some are longer. That's why we have options. Here's how they work.
- Our stroller subscription service provides access to any stroller for as long as you like.
- Subscribe to our monthly Unlimited Wheels plan and gain instant access to a variety of strollers, all available at one, flat price.
- Select your first stroller at the subscription checkout page. Then simply come by our Boston location at 58 Clarendon Street and pick it up.
- Or get it shipped to you - first shipping is on us. Enjoy your wheels as long as you'd like.
- When you're ready for a new adventure, just bring your stroller back – or ship it back to us –and swap for a new ride. We will notify you when we've received your mailed return so that you can pick your next shipment.
- Our short-term rentals provide quick access to the wheels that you need—when you need them.
- Select the perfect ride for your upcoming event and choose the dates you'd like to have it for. You can either pick your ride up or have it shipped to you.
- For a faster access and service, we recommend that you come by our Boston location at 58 Clarendon Street and get your wheels instantly. If you prefer the stroller shipped, please allow 2-5 business days for it to arrive.
- When your rental ends, drop off your ride at our Boston location - or if you're shipping it back - drop it in the mail on the rental end date - easy as that!
No matter what option you choose, you will always get:
- Access to a growing variety of best rides on the market from brands like Uppababy, Bugaboo, Babyzen, Thule and more!
- Easy pick up and drop off at our Boston location.
- Or shipped to your door.
- A professionally cleaned, fresh ride every time
- An insured travel bag to keep your ride clean & safe
Rental Terms & Conditions between the Renter and Rent The Stroller:
1) Rental term begins and ends on specified dates and times. Rentals should be paid for in advance or charges may be held on a credit card until returned. Renters agree to return items at specified times otherwise additional fee of $15 per day will be incurred. Renter must inspect the equipment at the beginning of the term at the time of pick up/delivery. By accepting the equipment the Renter acknowledges that they have inspected the equipment and accept is in "as is" condition. If Renter does not accept or agree to accept the equipment upon inspection, Renter may cancel this agreement without penalty as long as Renter has not taken possession of the equipment.
2) Renter accepts and hires the equipment on an "as is" basis. By accepting the equipment the Renter acknowledges receipt of all equipment in good working condition and Renter fully understands the proper operation and use. Renter agrees to return equipment in as good condition as when received, with the exception of ordinary wear and tear only.
3) Renter acknowledges that Rent The Stroller did not select or manufacture the equipment and that the Renter has made the selection of the equipment based upon the Renter's own judgment. The Renter acknowledges that the Renter does not rely upon any statements or representations (express or implied) made by Rent The Stroller or any of its staff members in selecting the equipment or entering into this Rental Agreement.
4) RENTER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT RENT THE STROLLER PROVIDES THE EQUIPMENT TO RENTER "AS IS" AND RENT THE STROLLER MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE ABOUT THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF DESIGN, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ALL OF WHICH ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED BY RENT THE STROLLER.
5) RENTER FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES, WITHOUT LIMITING PARAGRAPH 4, THAT THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THE EQUIPMENT WILL BE FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THAT RENT THE STROLLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, IN ANY EVENT, FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE RENTAL OR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTOIN WITH THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR THE RENTAL OR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT. Without limiting the foregoing, the Renter acknowledges that Rent The Stroller shall not be liable for any damage caused to any person or property from the rented equipment and/or the use thereof.
6) The Renter agrees to follow and to abide by any and all manufacturer warnings, instructions and guidelines relating to the equipment and the use of the equipment, including but not limited to any and all manufacturer safety recommendations. Renter further acknowledges it is Renter's obligation to ensure Renter has received all instructions and/or safety guidelines for the equipment and Renter must contact Rent The Stroller to obtain any and all instructions and manufacturer safety recommendations and guidelines for the equipment if Renter does not have them. Renter acknowledges that once Renter has taken possession of the equipment it is becomes your job to keep your child safe.
7) Damage, Destroyed or Missing Equipment: Renter assumes and shall bear the entire risk of loss and damage to the equipment from any and every cause whatsoever. If Renter returns any piece of equipment in a fully or partially damaged or destroyed state (including missing pieces), or fails to return any piece of rented equipment as required by this agreement, Rent The Stroller reserves the right to charge the replacement cost of each affected item to the Renter's credit card and the Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s). If any returned equipment is partially damaged yet repairable, Rent The Stroller reserves the right to charge the cost of repair, up to the full retail value of the product, to the Renter's credit card and the Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s). Missing, destroyed, and incomplete instruction manuals will result in a $15.00 replacement fee per manual being charged to the Renter's credit card and the Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s). (The Renter can opt not to take the manuals by initialing below).
8) CLEANING FEE: Rent The Stroller takes special care to clean and maintain every piece of equipment each time it has been rented and we expect the same level of care from our customers. Equipment that is returned with excessive dirt, food, pet hair, and/or other debris on it will result in Renter being charged a $15.00 fee per affected item in order to cover the cost of deep and/or professional cleaning. All cleaning fees are nonrefundable, assessed at Rent The Stroller's good faith business discretion, and will be charged to Renter's credit card within 48 hours of the equipment being returned. Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s).
9) Failure to return equipment will be considered a theft, resulting in charges of a full retail price to the credit card provided or even criminal prosecution if need be.
10) The equipment is, and shall at all times be and remain, the sole and exclusive property of Rent The Stroller. Title to the equipment is and shall remain with Rent The Stroller. Renter shall not remove any labels, plates or other markings on the equipment indicating that Rent The Stroller is the owner of the equipment. Under no circumstances shall the Renter sub-rent the equipment to a third party.
11) LIABILITY WAIVER. Renter is fully responsible for the safekeeping and use of rental item(s) during the above-stated (or authorized) rental period. Renter and his/her successors and/or agents, agree to hold Rent The Stroller harmless from any liability, claims, or actions resulting from damage to property, loss, or injury (including death) caused by or arising from the use or misuse of any rental item(s), including the failure of the equipment to function as intended by the manufacturer.
I hereby authorize Rent The Stroller to charge to the foregoing credit card or account all charges and fees which are due or may become due under this agreement.
If you purchase a Membership Service, the subscription fee ("Subscription Fee") will be the then-current applicable subscription rate (including all applicable taxes and fees) listed on the Membership Service on the date that you sign up for such Membership Service. For more information on the applicable fees during the checkout process please see "Unlimited Wheels Membership" section of our site. Rent The Stroller reserves the right to alter the Subscription Fee or availability of any particular item at its discretion and without notice.
I acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions set forth above. I further acknowledge and agree that this document constitutes the entire agreement between the parties on the subject matter hereof and that it may not be amended, altered or changed except by a written agreement signed by the Renter and by Rent The Stroller.
Cancellation Policy - You can cancel an order at anytime, prior to pickup or delivery. Any cancellation within 48 hours of the pickup or delivery date is subject to a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellation of already shipped items will result in the delivery fee in both directions plus the $25 late cancellation fee.