The Bugaboo Fox2 is our most advanced comfort stroller. Combining 20 years of the latest Bugaboo innovation and technological advances–it’s the perfect drive with power steering. It’s still our best in class stroller with many features that make it the lightest one-hand push for parents, great for all terrains, all-weather, and made from quality and upgraded materials built to last. It’s for parents who want the very best in comfort strollers, in an ultra-lightweight design. And it’s extra comfortable for children with updated premium fabrics and an ergonomic bassinet and seat design.
The perfect drive with power steering
In the Bugaboo Fox2 the driving technology has been continuously refined to make it the absolute best in class. It’s a combination of the advanced suspension, upgrades on the inside and outside of the wheels and wheel casings, and the position of the perfectly angled handlebars in relation to the wheels that give the feeling of a more forceful push without having to use more force. The way it navigates turns and tight spaces make it the perfect drive with power steering.
Advanced suspension for all terrains
This stroller is our smoothest drive yet. The optimally sized wheels of 8.5 and 12 in, and advanced central-joint suspension (with additional rear-wheel suspension and internal rubber damping) create a smooth, steady ride for your child whether they are in the bassinet or the seat. It also makes this stroller an effortless driving experience, it glides easily over bumps and off-road terrain.
Strong yet light
Our most advanced comfort stroller, with all the comfort features you’d expect, weighs in at only 10.2 kg (22.5 lbs). Despite its ultra-lightweight composition the Bugaboo Fox2 can still hold a growing child of up to 22 kg (48.5 lbs) or 48 months. Its weight and 1-piece self-standing fold or more compact 2-piece fold, without wheels, make it really easy to lift and carry up and down apartment stairs or on and off public transport.
Innovative design for ultimate comfort
The Bugaboo Fox2 has an ergonomic and padded seat and bassinet, making it the ultimate comfort for your child from birth to toddler. Upgrades on fabrics and premium features like a handy double front bassinet pocket are included in the Bugaboo Fox2 as standard. It’s a great stroller for all seasons with an XXL extendable premium sun canopy that has an integrated peek-a-boo window and breezy panel for extra airflow in hot summer months, also included as standard.
1. Updated folding buttons
for an easier & more comfortable fold
2. New sun canopy with peek-a-boo & breezy panel in one
adding value & build further on our great canopy for contact with your child & extra ventilation
3. Updated rotating carry handle
making it easier to open the carry handle
4. Updated handlebar grips protection
by new wrist loop holder design (self standing when folded)
5. New bassinet with 2 extra pockets
for extra storage, example keys or phone
6. Updated seat recline handle
for a more comfortable handle operation
7. Refreshed aesthetics for cleaner look
on hardware & software
What it does
Suitable from birth up to max. NA: 50 lbs
Central joint suspension & front wheel suspension for the most comfortable ride
Extendable sun canopy with peek-a-boo & breezy panel in one
Changeable bassinet & seat fabric, sun canopy, grips & wheel caps
Easy access storage pockets on bassinet
Integrated attachment points for a seamless integration with Bugaboo accessories
High seat placement: 59 cm from the ground
Flip-flop friendly brake (ball point principle)
Memory buttons to remove bassinet & seat with one hand
One hand recline with ergonomic handle
1 Piece compact & self standing fold
2 Piece extra compact fold
Beach mode (2 wheel)
All fabrics are machine washable
Product weight: 9.9 kg / 21.8 lbs
Large front wheels: 8.5 inch, rear wheels: 12 inch
Large, easily accessible under seat basket with storage pockets
Volume: 30 L / 7.9 gal
Weight capacity: 10 kg / 22 lbs)
Unfolded: 23.625"W x 41"L x 45.25"H
Folded: 23.625"W x 35.35"L x 18.5"H
Rental Terms & Conditions between the Renter and Rent The Stroller:
1) Rental term begins and ends on specified dates and times. Rentals should be paid for in advance or charges may be held on a credit card until returned. Renters agree to return items at specified times otherwise additional fee of $15 per day will be incurred. Renter must inspect the equipment at the beginning of the term at the time of pick up/delivery. By accepting the equipment the Renter acknowledges that they have inspected the equipment and accept is in "as is" condition. If Renter does not accept or agree to accept the equipment upon inspection, Renter may cancel this agreement without penalty as long as Renter has not taken possession of the equipment.
2) Renter accepts and hires the equipment on an "as is" basis. By accepting the equipment the Renter acknowledges receipt of all equipment in good working condition and Renter fully understands the proper operation and use. Renter agrees to return equipment in as good condition as when received, with the exception of ordinary wear and tear only.
3) Renter acknowledges that Rent The Stroller did not select or manufacture the equipment and that the Renter has made the selection of the equipment based upon the Renter's own judgment. The Renter acknowledges that the Renter does not rely upon any statements or representations (express or implied) made by Rent The Stroller or any of its staff members in selecting the equipment or entering into this Rental Agreement.
4) RENTER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT RENT THE STROLLER PROVIDES THE EQUIPMENT TO RENTER "AS IS" AND RENT THE STROLLER MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE ABOUT THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF DESIGN, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ALL OF WHICH ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED BY RENT THE STROLLER.
5) RENTER FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES, WITHOUT LIMITING PARAGRAPH 4, THAT THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THE EQUIPMENT WILL BE FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THAT RENT THE STROLLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, IN ANY EVENT, FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE RENTAL OR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTOIN WITH THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR THE RENTAL OR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT. Without limiting the foregoing, the Renter acknowledges that Rent The Stroller shall not be liable for any damage caused to any person or property from the rented equipment and/or the use thereof.
6) The Renter agrees to follow and to abide by any and all manufacturer warnings, instructions and guidelines relating to the equipment and the use of the equipment, including but not limited to any and all manufacturer safety recommendations. Renter further acknowledges it is Renter's obligation to ensure Renter has received all instructions and/or safety guidelines for the equipment and Renter must contact Rent The Stroller to obtain any and all instructions and manufacturer safety recommendations and guidelines for the equipment if Renter does not have them. Renter acknowledges that once Renter has taken possession of the equipment it is becomes your job to keep your child safe.
7) Damage, Destroyed or Missing Equipment: Renter assumes and shall bear the entire risk of loss and damage to the equipment from any and every cause whatsoever. If Renter returns any piece of equipment in a fully or partially damaged or destroyed state (including missing pieces), or fails to return any piece of rented equipment as required by this agreement, Rent The Stroller reserves the right to charge the replacement cost of each affected item to the Renter's credit card and the Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s). If any returned equipment is partially damaged yet repairable, Rent The Stroller reserves the right to charge the cost of repair, up to the full retail value of the product, to the Renter's credit card and the Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s). Missing, destroyed, and incomplete instruction manuals will result in a $15.00 replacement fee per manual being charged to the Renter's credit card and the Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s). (The Renter can opt not to take the manuals by initialing below).
8) CLEANING FEE: Rent The Stroller takes special care to clean and maintain every piece of equipment each time it has been rented and we expect the same level of care from our customers. Equipment that is returned with excessive dirt, food, pet hair, and/or other debris on it will result in Renter being charged a $15.00 fee per affected item in order to cover the cost of deep and/or professional cleaning. All cleaning fees are nonrefundable, assessed at Rent The Stroller's good faith business discretion, and will be charged to Renter's credit card within 48 hours of the equipment being returned. Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s).
9) Failure to return equipment will be considered a theft, resulting in charges of a full retail price to the credit card provided or even criminal prosecution if need be.
10) The equipment is, and shall at all times be and remain, the sole and exclusive property of Rent The Stroller. Title to the equipment is and shall remain with Rent The Stroller. Renter shall not remove any labels, plates or other markings on the equipment indicating that Rent The Stroller is the owner of the equipment. Under no circumstances shall the Renter sub-rent the equipment to a third party.
11) LIABILITY WAIVER. Renter is fully responsible for the safekeeping and use of rental item(s) during the above-stated (or authorized) rental period. Renter and his/her successors and/or agents, agree to hold Rent The Stroller harmless from any liability, claims, or actions resulting from damage to property, loss, or injury (including death) caused by or arising from the use or misuse of any rental item(s), including the failure of the equipment to function as intended by the manufacturer.
I hereby authorize Rent The Stroller to charge to the foregoing credit card or account all charges and fees which are due or may become due under this agreement.
If you purchase a Membership Service, the subscription fee ("Subscription Fee") will be the then-current applicable subscription rate (including all applicable taxes and fees) listed on the Membership Service on the date that you sign up for such Membership Service. For more information on the applicable fees during the checkout process please see "Unlimited Wheels Membership" section of our site. Rent The Stroller reserves the right to alter the Subscription Fee or availability of any particular item at its discretion and without notice.
I acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions set forth above. I further acknowledge and agree that this document constitutes the entire agreement between the parties on the subject matter hereof and that it may not be amended, altered or changed except by a written agreement signed by the Renter and by Rent The Stroller.
Cancellation Policy - You can cancel an order at anytime, prior to pickup or delivery. Any cancellation within 48 hours of the pickup or delivery date is subject to a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellation of already shipped items will result in the delivery fee in both directions plus the $25 late cancellation fee.