Our Moses basket provides a safe and comfy spot for babies to rest. Infants love the feeling of being in a womb-like environment. The exclusively sourced coconut coir mattress was selected for its non-toxic, breathable and moisture resistant properties. The firm yet comfortable feel provides a safe and soothing sanctuary for little ones. The decoupage-style woven basket is available in a variety of fashionable designs to complement every room in your home.
· Overnight sleep and daytime naps
· Familiar spot for babies while traveling
· Transporting baby from room to room
· Great for toy and book storage after baby outgrows
· Hand-Woven basket
· Genuine leather handles
· Eco-friendly coconut coir mattress
· Fitted Sheet: 100% cotton
· Age Recommendation: Child who cannot sit up unaided, roll over and cannot push itself up on its hands and knees. Maximum weight: 20 lbs (9 kg).
· Dimensions: 31.5” (80 cm) x 19.7” (50 cm) x 11” (28 cm)
Testing and Certifications
· Compliant with US and EU safety standards applicable to Moses baskets
· World-leading testing for harmful substances
· Additional testing for the presence of harmful phthalates and heavy metals
· Meets or exceeds children’s product general safety regulations (US CPSIA 2008)
· Tested to more than 5 standards for fabric performance
· The DockATot Moses Basket may be cleaned as follows:
· Basket: Wipe with a dry cloth. Do not clean the basket with water or detergent as it may damage the product.
· Mattress Pad: The coir fiber pad does not need to be washed. Allow the pad to naturally dry if it gets wet.
· Mattress Sleeve: Hand wash the mattress sleeve with warm water and mild detergent. Hang or lay flat to dry. The mattress sleeve may be ironed on low heat and non-chlorine bleach may be used if needed.
· Fitted Sheet: Machine wash on cold cycle. Tumble dry on low. The fitted sheet may be ironed on low heat.
Rental Terms & Conditions between the Renter and Rent The Stroller:
1) Rental term begins and ends on specified dates and times. Rentals should be paid for in advance or charges may be held on a credit card until returned. Renters agree to return items at specified times otherwise additional fee of $15 per day will be incurred. Renter must inspect the equipment at the beginning of the term at the time of pick up/delivery. By accepting the equipment the Renter acknowledges that they have inspected the equipment and accept is in "as is" condition. If Renter does not accept or agree to accept the equipment upon inspection, Renter may cancel this agreement without penalty as long as Renter has not taken possession of the equipment.
2) Renter accepts and hires the equipment on an "as is" basis. By accepting the equipment the Renter acknowledges receipt of all equipment in good working condition and Renter fully understands the proper operation and use. Renter agrees to return equipment in as good condition as when received, with the exception of ordinary wear and tear only.
3) Renter acknowledges that Rent The Stroller did not select or manufacture the equipment and that the Renter has made the selection of the equipment based upon the Renter's own judgment. The Renter acknowledges that the Renter does not rely upon any statements or representations (express or implied) made by Rent The Stroller or any of its staff members in selecting the equipment or entering into this Rental Agreement.
4) RENTER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT RENT THE STROLLER PROVIDES THE EQUIPMENT TO RENTER "AS IS" AND RENT THE STROLLER MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE ABOUT THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF DESIGN, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ALL OF WHICH ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED BY RENT THE STROLLER.
5) RENTER FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES, WITHOUT LIMITING PARAGRAPH 4, THAT THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THE EQUIPMENT WILL BE FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THAT RENT THE STROLLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, IN ANY EVENT, FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE RENTAL OR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTOIN WITH THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR THE RENTAL OR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT. Without limiting the foregoing, the Renter acknowledges that Rent The Stroller shall not be liable for any damage caused to any person or property from the rented equipment and/or the use thereof.
6) The Renter agrees to follow and to abide by any and all manufacturer warnings, instructions and guidelines relating to the equipment and the use of the equipment, including but not limited to any and all manufacturer safety recommendations. Renter further acknowledges it is Renter's obligation to ensure Renter has received all instructions and/or safety guidelines for the equipment and Renter must contact Rent The Stroller to obtain any and all instructions and manufacturer safety recommendations and guidelines for the equipment if Renter does not have them. Renter acknowledges that once Renter has taken possession of the equipment it is becomes your job to keep your child safe.
7) Damage, Destroyed or Missing Equipment: Renter assumes and shall bear the entire risk of loss and damage to the equipment from any and every cause whatsoever. If Renter returns any piece of equipment in a fully or partially damaged or destroyed state (including missing pieces), or fails to return any piece of rented equipment as required by this agreement, Rent The Stroller reserves the right to charge the replacement cost of each affected item to the Renter's credit card and the Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s). If any returned equipment is partially damaged yet repairable, Rent The Stroller reserves the right to charge the cost of repair, up to the full retail value of the product, to the Renter's credit card and the Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s). Missing, destroyed, and incomplete instruction manuals will result in a $15.00 replacement fee per manual being charged to the Renter's credit card and the Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s). (The Renter can opt not to take the manuals by initialing below).
8) CLEANING FEE: Rent The Stroller takes special care to clean and maintain every piece of equipment each time it has been rented and we expect the same level of care from our customers. Equipment that is returned with excessive dirt, food, pet hair, and/or other debris on it will result in Renter being charged a $15.00 fee per affected item in order to cover the cost of deep and/or professional cleaning. All cleaning fees are nonrefundable, assessed at Rent The Stroller's good faith business discretion, and will be charged to Renter's credit card within 48 hours of the equipment being returned. Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s).
9) Failure to return equipment will be considered a theft, resulting in charges of a full retail price to the credit card provided or even criminal prosecution if need be.
10) The equipment is, and shall at all times be and remain, the sole and exclusive property of Rent The Stroller. Title to the equipment is and shall remain with Rent The Stroller. Renter shall not remove any labels, plates or other markings on the equipment indicating that Rent The Stroller is the owner of the equipment. Under no circumstances shall the Renter sub-rent the equipment to a third party.
11) LIABILITY WAIVER. Renter is fully responsible for the safekeeping and use of rental item(s) during the above-stated (or authorized) rental period. Renter and his/her successors and/or agents, agree to hold Rent The Stroller harmless from any liability, claims, or actions resulting from damage to property, loss, or injury (including death) caused by or arising from the use or misuse of any rental item(s), including the failure of the equipment to function as intended by the manufacturer.
I hereby authorize Rent The Stroller to charge to the foregoing credit card or account all charges and fees which are due or may become due under this agreement.
If you purchase a Membership Service, the subscription fee ("Subscription Fee") will be the then-current applicable subscription rate (including all applicable taxes and fees) listed on the Membership Service on the date that you sign up for such Membership Service. For more information on the applicable fees during the checkout process please see "Unlimited Wheels Membership" section of our site. Rent The Stroller reserves the right to alter the Subscription Fee or availability of any particular item at its discretion and without notice.
I acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions set forth above. I further acknowledge and agree that this document constitutes the entire agreement between the parties on the subject matter hereof and that it may not be amended, altered or changed except by a written agreement signed by the Renter and by Rent The Stroller.
Cancellation Policy - You can cancel an order at anytime, prior to pickup or delivery. Any cancellation within 48 hours of the pickup or delivery date is subject to a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellation of already shipped items will result in the delivery fee in both directions plus the $25 late cancellation fee.