LEGO Tuning Workshop
Kids who love toy cars, and fans of the hit LEGO® City TV series will adore this fun-packed LEGO City Tuning Workshop (60258) playset. There’s a repair shop, a tow truck and even a small car-dealership selling dodgy cars at bargain prices! And the fun doesn't end there! Kids also get a selection of fun characters with cool vehicles, including Tread Octane and his prize hot rod, and Harl Hubbs with his crazy, rocket-powered motorcycle. A perfect combination for hilarious role-play adventures. Great building set for kids This toy playset includes simple building instructions that will help your budding LEGO builder become a master builder. Cool construction toys for kids LEGO City vehicle playsets give kids the chance to let their inner turbo loose with an awesome range of superfast, supercool toys on wheels. These feature-rich building sets, with detailed buildings and fun characters, inspire open-ended, independent play, where children can recreate scenarios that reflect real-life in a fun and exciting way.
- This multi-model LEGO® City Tuning Workshop (60258) playset is a perfect gift for car lovers and comes with a workshop and an array of cool vehicles, and fun characters for imaginative independent play.
- Comes with a toy garage, camping trailer and cool vehicles, including a tow truck, hot rod and rocket-powered motorbike, plus 7 minifigures, including LEGO® City TV characters Tread Octane and Harl Hubbs.
- Kids can operate the engine hoist in the workshop, lift cars with the jack, rescue broken-down vehicles with the tow truck and much more. Kids can also combine this set with other LEGO® playsets for fun play and displays.
- Looking for cool toys for kids aged 5 and up? This tuning workshop building set makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids who love toy vehicles and for fans of the hit LEGO® City TV series.
- When built, Tread Octane's workshop measures over 5” (14cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep, while the tow truck measures over 2" (7cm) high, 7" (18cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide.
- No batteries required – this awesome playset is powered by small kids with big imaginations, so the play can start right away!
- It's easy to get started with this LEGO® City construction toy. Inside the box you'll find easy-to-follow building instructions – so tear open the brick bags and let the fun begin!
- LEGO® City playsets come with cool vehicles, feature-rich buildings and fun characters that stimulate imaginative play while helping youngsters grow physical skills and confidence.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces meet the highest industry standards to ensure that LEGO City building toys are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- At The LEGO Group, we thoroughly test LEGO® City building sets to ensure that every one of these unique toys meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
At Rent The Stroller, we know that parents need different strollers for different adventures. We're here to provide you with access to the perfect ride everytime— whatever your occasion. We also know that everybody's adventures are different—some are short and some are longer. That's why we have options. Here's how they work.
- Our stroller subscription service provides access to any stroller for as long as you like.
- Subscribe to our monthly Unlimited Wheels plan and gain instant access to a variety of strollers, all available at one, flat price.
- Select your first stroller at the subscription checkout page. Then simply come by our Boston location at 58 Clarendon Street and pick it up.
- Or get it shipped to you - first shipping is on us. Enjoy your wheels as long as you'd like.
- When you're ready for a new adventure, just bring your stroller back – or ship it back to us –and swap for a new ride. We will notify you when we've received your mailed return so that you can pick your next shipment.
- Our short-term rentals provide quick access to the wheels that you need—when you need them.
- Select the perfect ride for your upcoming event and choose the dates you'd like to have it for. You can either pick your ride up or have it shipped to you.
- For a faster access and service, we recommend that you come by our Boston location at 58 Clarendon Street and get your wheels instantly. If you prefer the stroller shipped, please allow 2-5 business days for it to arrive.
- When your rental ends, drop off your ride at our Boston location - or if you're shipping it back - drop it in the mail on the rental end date - easy as that!
No matter what option you choose, you will always get:
- Access to a growing variety of best rides on the market from brands like Uppababy, Bugaboo, Babyzen, Thule and more!
- Easy pick up and drop off at our Boston location.
- Or shipped to your door.
- A professionally cleaned, fresh ride every time
- An insured travel bag to keep your ride clean & safe
Rental Terms & Conditions between the Renter and Rent The Stroller:
1) Rental term begins and ends on specified dates and times. Rentals should be paid for in advance or charges may be held on a credit card until returned. Renters agree to return items at specified times otherwise additional fee of $15 per day will be incurred. Renter must inspect the equipment at the beginning of the term at the time of pick up/delivery. By accepting the equipment the Renter acknowledges that they have inspected the equipment and accept is in "as is" condition. If Renter does not accept or agree to accept the equipment upon inspection, Renter may cancel this agreement without penalty as long as Renter has not taken possession of the equipment.
2) Renter accepts and hires the equipment on an "as is" basis. By accepting the equipment the Renter acknowledges receipt of all equipment in good working condition and Renter fully understands the proper operation and use. Renter agrees to return equipment in as good condition as when received, with the exception of ordinary wear and tear only.
3) Renter acknowledges that Rent The Stroller did not select or manufacture the equipment and that the Renter has made the selection of the equipment based upon the Renter's own judgment. The Renter acknowledges that the Renter does not rely upon any statements or representations (express or implied) made by Rent The Stroller or any of its staff members in selecting the equipment or entering into this Rental Agreement.
4) RENTER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT RENT THE STROLLER PROVIDES THE EQUIPMENT TO RENTER "AS IS" AND RENT THE STROLLER MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE ABOUT THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF DESIGN, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ALL OF WHICH ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED BY RENT THE STROLLER.
5) RENTER FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES, WITHOUT LIMITING PARAGRAPH 4, THAT THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THE EQUIPMENT WILL BE FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THAT RENT THE STROLLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, IN ANY EVENT, FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE RENTAL OR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTOIN WITH THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR THE RENTAL OR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT. Without limiting the foregoing, the Renter acknowledges that Rent The Stroller shall not be liable for any damage caused to any person or property from the rented equipment and/or the use thereof.
6) The Renter agrees to follow and to abide by any and all manufacturer warnings, instructions and guidelines relating to the equipment and the use of the equipment, including but not limited to any and all manufacturer safety recommendations. Renter further acknowledges it is Renter's obligation to ensure Renter has received all instructions and/or safety guidelines for the equipment and Renter must contact Rent The Stroller to obtain any and all instructions and manufacturer safety recommendations and guidelines for the equipment if Renter does not have them. Renter acknowledges that once Renter has taken possession of the equipment it is becomes your job to keep your child safe.
7) Damage, Destroyed or Missing Equipment: Renter assumes and shall bear the entire risk of loss and damage to the equipment from any and every cause whatsoever. If Renter returns any piece of equipment in a fully or partially damaged or destroyed state (including missing pieces), or fails to return any piece of rented equipment as required by this agreement, Rent The Stroller reserves the right to charge the replacement cost of each affected item to the Renter's credit card and the Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s). If any returned equipment is partially damaged yet repairable, Rent The Stroller reserves the right to charge the cost of repair, up to the full retail value of the product, to the Renter's credit card and the Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s). Missing, destroyed, and incomplete instruction manuals will result in a $15.00 replacement fee per manual being charged to the Renter's credit card and the Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s). (The Renter can opt not to take the manuals by initialing below).
8) CLEANING FEE: Rent The Stroller takes special care to clean and maintain every piece of equipment each time it has been rented and we expect the same level of care from our customers. Equipment that is returned with excessive dirt, food, pet hair, and/or other debris on it will result in Renter being charged a $15.00 fee per affected item in order to cover the cost of deep and/or professional cleaning. All cleaning fees are nonrefundable, assessed at Rent The Stroller's good faith business discretion, and will be charged to Renter's credit card within 48 hours of the equipment being returned. Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s).
9) Failure to return equipment will be considered a theft, resulting in charges of a full retail price to the credit card provided or even criminal prosecution if need be.
10) The equipment is, and shall at all times be and remain, the sole and exclusive property of Rent The Stroller. Title to the equipment is and shall remain with Rent The Stroller. Renter shall not remove any labels, plates or other markings on the equipment indicating that Rent The Stroller is the owner of the equipment. Under no circumstances shall the Renter sub-rent the equipment to a third party.
11) LIABILITY WAIVER. Renter is fully responsible for the safekeeping and use of rental item(s) during the above-stated (or authorized) rental period. Renter and his/her successors and/or agents, agree to hold Rent The Stroller harmless from any liability, claims, or actions resulting from damage to property, loss, or injury (including death) caused by or arising from the use or misuse of any rental item(s), including the failure of the equipment to function as intended by the manufacturer.
I hereby authorize Rent The Stroller to charge to the foregoing credit card or account all charges and fees which are due or may become due under this agreement.
If you purchase a Membership Service, the subscription fee ("Subscription Fee") will be the then-current applicable subscription rate (including all applicable taxes and fees) listed on the Membership Service on the date that you sign up for such Membership Service. For more information on the applicable fees during the checkout process please see "Unlimited Wheels Membership" section of our site. Rent The Stroller reserves the right to alter the Subscription Fee or availability of any particular item at its discretion and without notice.
I acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions set forth above. I further acknowledge and agree that this document constitutes the entire agreement between the parties on the subject matter hereof and that it may not be amended, altered or changed except by a written agreement signed by the Renter and by Rent The Stroller.
Cancellation Policy - You can cancel an order at anytime, prior to pickup or delivery. Any cancellation within 48 hours of the pickup or delivery date is subject to a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellation of already shipped items will result in the delivery fee in both directions plus the $25 late cancellation fee.