The Nuna Mixx Next Stroller + Pipa RX - Caviar is the perfect NUNA travel system for new parents to be. The NUNA Mixx Next Travel system in Caviar comes complete with the Mixx Next Stroller and Pipa RX Infant Car Seat in Caviar.
Pack up and go anywhere with the NUNA Mixx Next Stroller w/ Magnetic Buckle - Caviar. On the move, it’s a smooth ride you can maneuver with one hand and lay flat for quick naps on the go. Packed away, its compact fold lets it fit into tighter spaces, so you can take more trips to more places. Four modes—travel with the NUNA Mixx Next Stroller - Caviar paired with a bassinet or PIPA™ series infant carrier, or use the stroller seat facing you or facing the world. MIXX next can be used from birth to 50 lb.
The Mixx Next with Magnetic Buckle has powerful magnetic technology makes harnessing a breeze with MagneTech Secure Snap™. The self-guiding buckle effortlessly draws into place and locks for fuss-free moments with baby. It’s convertible from a five- to three-point harness for flexibility as your child grows. At the touch of a button—a secure mechanism that works with a firm push—the self-ejecting buckles release and spring away. With our innovative harness design, getting your little one out is as quick and easy as putting them in.
The MIXX Next Stroller as compared to the Mixx Stroller offers the following advantages
Compact Fold: The Mixx Next when folded measures only 27.5" L as compared to the Mixx which is 34" L. The mixx next also is only 16.5"H when folded as compared to 19"H with the mixx stroller
- Stands while folded
Rear-Wheel flex suspension: offers increased suspension for a smoother ride
Rubber tires provide a softer ride and are ready for any terrain
MagneTech Secure Strap makes harnessing your child a breeze
NUNA MIXX Next Features & Benefits
- Recommended Usage: Birth to 50lbs
- Four modes — PIPA™ series infant car seat, bassinet, seat parent facing or world facing
- Ring adapter is included for an easy on/off one-click travel system
- Rear-wheel Free Flex suspension™ and front-wheel progressive suspension technology
- Compact fold-away axle™ for a more compact fold
- Stands when folded
- A one-piece fuss-free, compact fold no matter which way the seat is facing
- All-season seat keeps baby cozy in winter and unsnaps to mesh in summer.
- Removable two-piece bamboo blend fabric seat insert grows with baby
- No re-thread harness for easy adjustments
- Tough, rubber foam filled tires are ready for any terrain
- One-touch, rear wheel braking system is strong and responsive
- Easy to flip the seat and switch to bassinet or travel system modes
- Quick release five-point harness for secure strolling
- True-flat sleeper recline for quick naps on the go
- Five position recline: easily adjusts with one hand
- Adjustable calf support with integrated footrest comforts little snoozers
- Super convenient, automatic quick-click fold lock and trolley function when folded
- Height adjustable push bar
- Smart and stately dark matte frame with chrome black wheels
- Luxe leatherette accented pushbar and armbar.
- UPF 50+ canopy is water repellent and extendable and features a flip out eyeshade, ventilation panel and window
- Two compartment basket including secret zipper pocket
- Cell phone pocket on seat back
- Removable arm bar fits kids of all sizes
- Pairs perfectly with all Nuna PIPA™ series infant car seats
- Weight: 28.3lbs
- Open Product Dimensions: 45.3"H x 32.7"L x 23.6"W
- Folded Dimensions: 19"H x 27.5"L x 23.6"W
Introducing the NUNA PIPA rx + RELX Base in Caviar. First travels, relaxed rides It’s a brand new world for them. Your world has forever changed. Enjoy every magical moment with the NUNA PIPA rx, a car seat bringing such comfort to your baby, you’ll feel it too. The NUNA PIPA rx + RELX Base in Caviar is ideal for city living and taxis as it can be installed with a vehicle seat belt—no base needed
It starts with a full-coverage canopy with pull-out Dream drape™ attaching silently with magnets and keeping them shaded. Then there’s the soft, organic jersey insert with two removable pieces for their customized comfort as they grow. Install easily in a cab directly using the belt path on the shell—no base necessary—or in the family car with the RELX base, featuring on-the-go recline.
Equal in versatility and safety, PIPA rx is fashioned solely from materials that are free of fire retardant additives. Give them—and yourself—a good start on the journey.
Pipa Rx: Weight Capacity: 4-32 lbs Height Capacity: Up to 32"
Mixx Next - birth to 50 lbs
Rental Terms & Conditions between the Renter and Rent The Stroller:
1) Rental term begins and ends on specified dates and times. Rentals should be paid for in advance or charges may be held on a credit card until returned. Renters agree to return items at specified times otherwise additional fee of $15 per day will be incurred. Renter must inspect the equipment at the beginning of the term at the time of pick up/delivery. By accepting the equipment the Renter acknowledges that they have inspected the equipment and accept is in "as is" condition. If Renter does not accept or agree to accept the equipment upon inspection, Renter may cancel this agreement without penalty as long as Renter has not taken possession of the equipment.
2) Renter accepts and hires the equipment on an "as is" basis. By accepting the equipment the Renter acknowledges receipt of all equipment in good working condition and Renter fully understands the proper operation and use. Renter agrees to return equipment in as good condition as when received, with the exception of ordinary wear and tear only.
3) Renter acknowledges that Rent The Stroller did not select or manufacture the equipment and that the Renter has made the selection of the equipment based upon the Renter's own judgment. The Renter acknowledges that the Renter does not rely upon any statements or representations (express or implied) made by Rent The Stroller or any of its staff members in selecting the equipment or entering into this Rental Agreement.
4) RENTER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT RENT THE STROLLER PROVIDES THE EQUIPMENT TO RENTER "AS IS" AND RENT THE STROLLER MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE ABOUT THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF DESIGN, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ALL OF WHICH ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED BY RENT THE STROLLER.
5) RENTER FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES, WITHOUT LIMITING PARAGRAPH 4, THAT THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THE EQUIPMENT WILL BE FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THAT RENT THE STROLLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, IN ANY EVENT, FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE RENTAL OR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTOIN WITH THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR THE RENTAL OR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT. Without limiting the foregoing, the Renter acknowledges that Rent The Stroller shall not be liable for any damage caused to any person or property from the rented equipment and/or the use thereof.
6) The Renter agrees to follow and to abide by any and all manufacturer warnings, instructions and guidelines relating to the equipment and the use of the equipment, including but not limited to any and all manufacturer safety recommendations. Renter further acknowledges it is Renter's obligation to ensure Renter has received all instructions and/or safety guidelines for the equipment and Renter must contact Rent The Stroller to obtain any and all instructions and manufacturer safety recommendations and guidelines for the equipment if Renter does not have them. Renter acknowledges that once Renter has taken possession of the equipment it is becomes your job to keep your child safe.
7) Damage, Destroyed or Missing Equipment: Renter assumes and shall bear the entire risk of loss and damage to the equipment from any and every cause whatsoever. If Renter returns any piece of equipment in a fully or partially damaged or destroyed state (including missing pieces), or fails to return any piece of rented equipment as required by this agreement, Rent The Stroller reserves the right to charge the replacement cost of each affected item to the Renter's credit card and the Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s). If any returned equipment is partially damaged yet repairable, Rent The Stroller reserves the right to charge the cost of repair, up to the full retail value of the product, to the Renter's credit card and the Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s). Missing, destroyed, and incomplete instruction manuals will result in a $15.00 replacement fee per manual being charged to the Renter's credit card and the Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s). (The Renter can opt not to take the manuals by initialing below).
8) CLEANING FEE: Rent The Stroller takes special care to clean and maintain every piece of equipment each time it has been rented and we expect the same level of care from our customers. Equipment that is returned with excessive dirt, food, pet hair, and/or other debris on it will result in Renter being charged a $15.00 fee per affected item in order to cover the cost of deep and/or professional cleaning. All cleaning fees are nonrefundable, assessed at Rent The Stroller's good faith business discretion, and will be charged to Renter's credit card within 48 hours of the equipment being returned. Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s).
9) Failure to return equipment will be considered a theft, resulting in charges of a full retail price to the credit card provided or even criminal prosecution if need be.
10) The equipment is, and shall at all times be and remain, the sole and exclusive property of Rent The Stroller. Title to the equipment is and shall remain with Rent The Stroller. Renter shall not remove any labels, plates or other markings on the equipment indicating that Rent The Stroller is the owner of the equipment. Under no circumstances shall the Renter sub-rent the equipment to a third party.
11) LIABILITY WAIVER. Renter is fully responsible for the safekeeping and use of rental item(s) during the above-stated (or authorized) rental period. Renter and his/her successors and/or agents, agree to hold Rent The Stroller harmless from any liability, claims, or actions resulting from damage to property, loss, or injury (including death) caused by or arising from the use or misuse of any rental item(s), including the failure of the equipment to function as intended by the manufacturer.
I hereby authorize Rent The Stroller to charge to the foregoing credit card or account all charges and fees which are due or may become due under this agreement.
If you purchase a Membership Service, the subscription fee ("Subscription Fee") will be the then-current applicable subscription rate (including all applicable taxes and fees) listed on the Membership Service on the date that you sign up for such Membership Service. For more information on the applicable fees during the checkout process please see "Unlimited Wheels Membership" section of our site. Rent The Stroller reserves the right to alter the Subscription Fee or availability of any particular item at its discretion and without notice.
I acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions set forth above. I further acknowledge and agree that this document constitutes the entire agreement between the parties on the subject matter hereof and that it may not be amended, altered or changed except by a written agreement signed by the Renter and by Rent The Stroller.
Cancellation Policy - You can cancel an order at anytime, prior to pickup or delivery. Any cancellation within 48 hours of the pickup or delivery date is subject to a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellation of already shipped items will result in the delivery fee in both directions plus the $25 late cancellation fee.