The 2021 Nuna Mixx Next is the new and improved version of last year’s family favorite Nuna stroller. Now featuring a MagneTech Secure SnapTM that allows you to effortlessly secure your child in the stroller seat, the new 2021 Nuna Mixx Next takes all of the features parents loved from the original Nuna Mixx Next and gives you even more to love!
The 2021 Nuna Mixx Next is fine-tuned for excellent strolling that will keep you on the move. Its short frame and 360° swiveling front wheels make it agile and nimble enough to get around even in narrow store aisles. All four wheels are foam filled so a flat tire will never slow you down and you won’t need to worry about wheel maintenance. The large rear wheels let you roll over sticks and stones in your path without getting stuck.
Working in tandem with the premium wheels, the 2021 Nuna Mixx Next boasts progressive suspension technology in the front wheels that absorbs the shock of sidewalk cracks and stones as you stroll. The rear wheels have beefier Free Flex suspension that makes your baby’s ride smoother than ever.
Suitable From Birth
The 2021 Nuna Mixx Next keeps your family on the go from day one with a fully reclining seat that creates a true flat sleeping surface safe for newborns. The seat can be fully reclined in both the world-facing and parent-facing positions so you can nap with newborn or toddler.
The 2021 Nuna Mixx Next stroller comes with a Nuna Pipa Series infant car seat ring adapter included so you can transform your stroller into a travel system. The ring adapter allows you to quickly and effortlessly attach Nuna Pipa Series car seats without lining up adapters, worrying about losing an adapter, and without having to remove the adapter before folding the stroller.
Additionally, the Nuna Mixx Series Bassinet is available for purchase as an accessory.
The improved fold for the 2021 Nuna Mixx Next features innovative engineering that allows the stroller to fold smaller than the previous model could. The fold-away rear axle flips underneath the stroller frame when folded, giving you back precious inches of trunk space. Additionally, the 2021 Nuna Mixx Next has a freestanding fold! This is a lifesaving feature for families who plan on storing their stroller in the home or garage, as it takes up far less floor space when standing.
To add to the convenience of the fold, you are free to fold the stroller with the seat facing either direction! No more wasting time flipping the seat before being able to fold your stroller.
The seat of the 2021 Nuna Mixx Next is designed to keep you and your little one comfortable all year round. The all-season seat has a warm padded comfort inlay that keeps your little one cozy in autumn and winter. This seat liner can be removed to reveal the mesh summer seat back which allows increased ventilation and keeps your baby comfortably cool and breezy in the summertime.
The stroller canopy features a large zipper-out extendable panel that offers full UPF 50+ protection and shade for your baby. The entire canopy is water repellent in case you get caught in a shower, and an additional ventilation panel and peek-a-boo window allows you to increase seat ventilation and check in on your baby. The footrest of the toddler seat is adjustable to prevent pressure points, pins and needles, and dangling legs.
For parents and caregivers, the adjustable handlebar ensures that the stroller can be pushed ergonomically no matter who is strolling with the baby. The luxe leatherette handlebar provides a comfortable and chic grip. You can always keep your essentials nearby using the integrated cell phone pocket on the seat back and Nuna Mixx cup holder & child tray (sold separately).
Plenty of Room for Swag
The 2021 Nuna Mixx Next has a large storage basket under the stroller that makes storing away your diaper bag a breeze. Alternatively, you can flip up the basket divider to keep toys and snacks within arm’s reach and make shopping trips more organized. In addition to the large storage space provided by the basket itself, the secret zipper pocket keeps valuables safe and out of sight.
- Newborn Safe Lie-Flat Recline
- One-Handed Recline Adjustment
No-Rethread Five Point Harness with MagneTech Secure SnapTM
- Full Coverage UPF 50+ Water Repellent Canopy
- Peek a Boo Window
- Mesh Summer Seat
- Ring Adapter Included
- Dual Compartment Basket
- Compact Fold
- Four Wheel Suspension
- Rubber Foam Filled Wheels
- Adjustable Handlebar
- Reversible Toddler Seat
- Adjustable Footrest
Rain Cover purchased separately
Compatible with Nuna Pipa Series Infant Car Seats
- Suitable from Birth to 50 Pounds
- Product Dimensions: L 32.7 x W 23.6 x H 45.3 Inches
- Product Dimensions (Folded): L 27.5 x W 23.6 x H 19 Inches
- Product Weight: 28.3 Pounds
Rental Terms & Conditions between the Renter and Rent The Stroller:
1) Rental term begins and ends on specified dates and times. Rentals should be paid for in advance or charges may be held on a credit card until returned. Renters agree to return items at specified times otherwise additional fee of $15 per day will be incurred. Renter must inspect the equipment at the beginning of the term at the time of pick up/delivery. By accepting the equipment the Renter acknowledges that they have inspected the equipment and accept is in "as is" condition. If Renter does not accept or agree to accept the equipment upon inspection, Renter may cancel this agreement without penalty as long as Renter has not taken possession of the equipment.
2) Renter accepts and hires the equipment on an "as is" basis. By accepting the equipment the Renter acknowledges receipt of all equipment in good working condition and Renter fully understands the proper operation and use. Renter agrees to return equipment in as good condition as when received, with the exception of ordinary wear and tear only.
3) Renter acknowledges that Rent The Stroller did not select or manufacture the equipment and that the Renter has made the selection of the equipment based upon the Renter's own judgment. The Renter acknowledges that the Renter does not rely upon any statements or representations (express or implied) made by Rent The Stroller or any of its staff members in selecting the equipment or entering into this Rental Agreement.
4) RENTER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT RENT THE STROLLER PROVIDES THE EQUIPMENT TO RENTER "AS IS" AND RENT THE STROLLER MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE ABOUT THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF DESIGN, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ALL OF WHICH ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED BY RENT THE STROLLER.
5) RENTER FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES, WITHOUT LIMITING PARAGRAPH 4, THAT THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THE EQUIPMENT WILL BE FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THAT RENT THE STROLLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, IN ANY EVENT, FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE RENTAL OR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTOIN WITH THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR THE RENTAL OR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT. Without limiting the foregoing, the Renter acknowledges that Rent The Stroller shall not be liable for any damage caused to any person or property from the rented equipment and/or the use thereof.
6) The Renter agrees to follow and to abide by any and all manufacturer warnings, instructions and guidelines relating to the equipment and the use of the equipment, including but not limited to any and all manufacturer safety recommendations. Renter further acknowledges it is Renter's obligation to ensure Renter has received all instructions and/or safety guidelines for the equipment and Renter must contact Rent The Stroller to obtain any and all instructions and manufacturer safety recommendations and guidelines for the equipment if Renter does not have them. Renter acknowledges that once Renter has taken possession of the equipment it is becomes your job to keep your child safe.
7) Damage, Destroyed or Missing Equipment: Renter assumes and shall bear the entire risk of loss and damage to the equipment from any and every cause whatsoever. If Renter returns any piece of equipment in a fully or partially damaged or destroyed state (including missing pieces), or fails to return any piece of rented equipment as required by this agreement, Rent The Stroller reserves the right to charge the replacement cost of each affected item to the Renter's credit card and the Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s). If any returned equipment is partially damaged yet repairable, Rent The Stroller reserves the right to charge the cost of repair, up to the full retail value of the product, to the Renter's credit card and the Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s). Missing, destroyed, and incomplete instruction manuals will result in a $15.00 replacement fee per manual being charged to the Renter's credit card and the Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s). (The Renter can opt not to take the manuals by initialing below).
8) CLEANING FEE: Rent The Stroller takes special care to clean and maintain every piece of equipment each time it has been rented and we expect the same level of care from our customers. Equipment that is returned with excessive dirt, food, pet hair, and/or other debris on it will result in Renter being charged a $15.00 fee per affected item in order to cover the cost of deep and/or professional cleaning. All cleaning fees are nonrefundable, assessed at Rent The Stroller's good faith business discretion, and will be charged to Renter's credit card within 48 hours of the equipment being returned. Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s).
9) Failure to return equipment will be considered a theft, resulting in charges of a full retail price to the credit card provided or even criminal prosecution if need be.
10) The equipment is, and shall at all times be and remain, the sole and exclusive property of Rent The Stroller. Title to the equipment is and shall remain with Rent The Stroller. Renter shall not remove any labels, plates or other markings on the equipment indicating that Rent The Stroller is the owner of the equipment. Under no circumstances shall the Renter sub-rent the equipment to a third party.
11) LIABILITY WAIVER. Renter is fully responsible for the safekeeping and use of rental item(s) during the above-stated (or authorized) rental period. Renter and his/her successors and/or agents, agree to hold Rent The Stroller harmless from any liability, claims, or actions resulting from damage to property, loss, or injury (including death) caused by or arising from the use or misuse of any rental item(s), including the failure of the equipment to function as intended by the manufacturer.
I hereby authorize Rent The Stroller to charge to the foregoing credit card or account all charges and fees which are due or may become due under this agreement.
If you purchase a Membership Service, the subscription fee ("Subscription Fee") will be the then-current applicable subscription rate (including all applicable taxes and fees) listed on the Membership Service on the date that you sign up for such Membership Service. For more information on the applicable fees during the checkout process please see "Unlimited Wheels Membership" section of our site. Rent The Stroller reserves the right to alter the Subscription Fee or availability of any particular item at its discretion and without notice.
I acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions set forth above. I further acknowledge and agree that this document constitutes the entire agreement between the parties on the subject matter hereof and that it may not be amended, altered or changed except by a written agreement signed by the Renter and by Rent The Stroller.
Cancellation Policy - You can cancel an order at anytime, prior to pickup or delivery. Any cancellation within 48 hours of the pickup or delivery date is subject to a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellation of already shipped items will result in the delivery fee in both directions plus the $25 late cancellation fee.