Play-Doh Featuring Disney Frozen Olaf's Sleigh Ride IMAGINE ICY ADVENTURES WITH OLAF - This fantastically fun Disney Frozen toy features a Play-Doh toy sleigh with different fun ways to play, plus an Olaf figure that can go on and off the sleigh. CLAP HIS HANDS AND GROW HIS HAIR - Press his head to grow hair with Play-Doh compound. Attach the stampers and press his head again to clap his hands and stamp a little Sven or a snowflake. CREATE A SNOWY SCENE - The removable roller underneath the sleigh stamps Play-Doh snowflake patterns, while the molds on the side of the sleigh create lanterns, trees, and other scenery and characters. INCLUDES 5 PLAY-DOH COLORS - With 5 non-toxic Play-Doh colors in standard 2-ounce cans, kids can shape, mix, squish, and squeeze colorfully fun creations with this Olaf toy. FUN FOR FROZEN FANS - For kids who love the Disney Frozen movie and creative toys like modeling clay, this Play-Doh set is a great activity or gift for kids 3 years and up.
Olaf the Snowman is ready for adventures in his sleigh! This Frozen toy for kids 3 years and up has lots of fun Play-Doh activities for kids to recreate their own Disney Frozen moments. Press the Olaf toy's head to grow silly Play-Doh hair for him. Attach the stampers to his hands and press his head to make him clap his hands and stamp a little Sven or a snowflake. The Olaf figure can also go on and off the sleigh for more pretend play. The removable roller underneath the sleigh stamps snowflake patterns into Play-Doh compound, and the molds on the side of the sleigh create lanterns, trees, and other scenery. Make the Trolls to accompany him on his adventure! With 5 non-toxic Play-Doh colors in standard 2-ounce cans, kids can shape, mix, squish, and squeeze colorfully fun creations.
Hasbro, Play-Doh, and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Includes toy sleigh with removable snowflake roller, 4 stamper attachments, instructions, and 5 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound.
- Ages 3 years and up
- Product and colors will vary.
- Compound not intended to be eaten.
- Notice to Parents: Contains Wheat.
- Non-Toxic. Conforms to: ASTM D-4236.
- To clean, allow to dry, then scrape or vacuum.
- Molded results vary depending on child?s age and level of skill.
Rental Terms & Conditions between the Renter and Rent The Stroller:
1) Rental term begins and ends on specified dates and times. Rentals should be paid for in advance or charges may be held on a credit card until returned. Renters agree to return items at specified times otherwise additional fee of $15 per day will be incurred. Renter must inspect the equipment at the beginning of the term at the time of pick up/delivery. By accepting the equipment the Renter acknowledges that they have inspected the equipment and accept is in "as is" condition. If Renter does not accept or agree to accept the equipment upon inspection, Renter may cancel this agreement without penalty as long as Renter has not taken possession of the equipment.
2) Renter accepts and hires the equipment on an "as is" basis. By accepting the equipment the Renter acknowledges receipt of all equipment in good working condition and Renter fully understands the proper operation and use. Renter agrees to return equipment in as good condition as when received, with the exception of ordinary wear and tear only.
3) Renter acknowledges that Rent The Stroller did not select or manufacture the equipment and that the Renter has made the selection of the equipment based upon the Renter's own judgment. The Renter acknowledges that the Renter does not rely upon any statements or representations (express or implied) made by Rent The Stroller or any of its staff members in selecting the equipment or entering into this Rental Agreement.
4) RENTER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT RENT THE STROLLER PROVIDES THE EQUIPMENT TO RENTER "AS IS" AND RENT THE STROLLER MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR OTHERWISE ABOUT THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF DESIGN, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ALL OF WHICH ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED BY RENT THE STROLLER.
5) RENTER FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES, WITHOUT LIMITING PARAGRAPH 4, THAT THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THE EQUIPMENT WILL BE FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THAT RENT THE STROLLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE, IN ANY EVENT, FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE RENTAL OR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTOIN WITH THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR THE RENTAL OR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT. Without limiting the foregoing, the Renter acknowledges that Rent The Stroller shall not be liable for any damage caused to any person or property from the rented equipment and/or the use thereof.
6) The Renter agrees to follow and to abide by any and all manufacturer warnings, instructions and guidelines relating to the equipment and the use of the equipment, including but not limited to any and all manufacturer safety recommendations. Renter further acknowledges it is Renter's obligation to ensure Renter has received all instructions and/or safety guidelines for the equipment and Renter must contact Rent The Stroller to obtain any and all instructions and manufacturer safety recommendations and guidelines for the equipment if Renter does not have them. Renter acknowledges that once Renter has taken possession of the equipment it is becomes your job to keep your child safe.
7) Damage, Destroyed or Missing Equipment: Renter assumes and shall bear the entire risk of loss and damage to the equipment from any and every cause whatsoever. If Renter returns any piece of equipment in a fully or partially damaged or destroyed state (including missing pieces), or fails to return any piece of rented equipment as required by this agreement, Rent The Stroller reserves the right to charge the replacement cost of each affected item to the Renter's credit card and the Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s). If any returned equipment is partially damaged yet repairable, Rent The Stroller reserves the right to charge the cost of repair, up to the full retail value of the product, to the Renter's credit card and the Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s). Missing, destroyed, and incomplete instruction manuals will result in a $15.00 replacement fee per manual being charged to the Renter's credit card and the Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s). (The Renter can opt not to take the manuals by initialing below).
8) CLEANING FEE: Rent The Stroller takes special care to clean and maintain every piece of equipment each time it has been rented and we expect the same level of care from our customers. Equipment that is returned with excessive dirt, food, pet hair, and/or other debris on it will result in Renter being charged a $15.00 fee per affected item in order to cover the cost of deep and/or professional cleaning. All cleaning fees are nonrefundable, assessed at Rent The Stroller's good faith business discretion, and will be charged to Renter's credit card within 48 hours of the equipment being returned. Renter hereby authorizes such charge(s).
9) Failure to return equipment will be considered a theft, resulting in charges of a full retail price to the credit card provided or even criminal prosecution if need be.
10) The equipment is, and shall at all times be and remain, the sole and exclusive property of Rent The Stroller. Title to the equipment is and shall remain with Rent The Stroller. Renter shall not remove any labels, plates or other markings on the equipment indicating that Rent The Stroller is the owner of the equipment. Under no circumstances shall the Renter sub-rent the equipment to a third party.
11) LIABILITY WAIVER. Renter is fully responsible for the safekeeping and use of rental item(s) during the above-stated (or authorized) rental period. Renter and his/her successors and/or agents, agree to hold Rent The Stroller harmless from any liability, claims, or actions resulting from damage to property, loss, or injury (including death) caused by or arising from the use or misuse of any rental item(s), including the failure of the equipment to function as intended by the manufacturer.
I hereby authorize Rent The Stroller to charge to the foregoing credit card or account all charges and fees which are due or may become due under this agreement.
If you purchase a Membership Service, the subscription fee ("Subscription Fee") will be the then-current applicable subscription rate (including all applicable taxes and fees) listed on the Membership Service on the date that you sign up for such Membership Service. For more information on the applicable fees during the checkout process please see "Unlimited Wheels Membership" section of our site. Rent The Stroller reserves the right to alter the Subscription Fee or availability of any particular item at its discretion and without notice.
I acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions set forth above. I further acknowledge and agree that this document constitutes the entire agreement between the parties on the subject matter hereof and that it may not be amended, altered or changed except by a written agreement signed by the Renter and by Rent The Stroller.
Cancellation Policy - You can cancel an order at anytime, prior to pickup or delivery. Any cancellation within 48 hours of the pickup or delivery date is subject to a $25 cancellation fee. Cancellation of already shipped items will result in the delivery fee in both directions plus the $25 late cancellation fee.